After spending ten years at the Adam’s Mark/ Sheraton Dallas Hotel, A-Kon® has reached the time to make a move to a new, larger hotel. We will always be grateful for the years we had at the Adam’s Mark/ Sheraton Dallas and know that for many of you; it’s been the only hotel experience you have had with our convention.
We are excited that our continued growth means that we had to find a larger hotel. We are also excited to introduce you to our new home, the Hilton Anatole Hotel.
The Hilton Anatole is one of the largest hotels in the Southwest, with a fully enclosed seven acre park on the grounds, including a jogging track and an outdoor swimming pool. The hotel has more meeting space than any other hotel in the area, as well as wonderful hotel rooms, including several different types of suites. One of the things that the Anatole is most known for is its Asian art collection. We will be putting much more information about the art collection on the website, please check back often.
The Hilton Anatole is a hotel located at:
2201 N. Stemmons Freeway
Dallas, Texas 75207
in the Dallas Design District near downtown Dallas, Texas.Driving Directions to Anatole
Sure to be a new highlight of the hotel, a new restaurant will be opening up in October called SĒR (pronounced “sear”). The steakhouse restaurant will be located on the 27th floor of the Tower. Once it has opened, look for more information on the restaurant here on the website.
The hotel is also the home of the Verandah Club and Spa. The Verandah Club is a full health club with a variety of Precor® equipment, an indoor lap pool, saunas, steam rooms and men’s and women’s locker rooms. The Verandah Spa offers a full line of spa services, including massages, as well as manicures and pedicures. Please be aware that both the Health Club and Spa have separate charges involved with the various treatments offered. You can find information about the Verandah Club by visiting their website at http://www.verandahclub.com/#!home/mainPage Information on the Verandah Spa can be found at www.VSpaDallas.com
Hotel Update – May 17, 2013
Hotel Update – February 28, 2013
Hotel Update – February 5, 2013
Hotel Room Availability UPDATE – January 22, 2013
The rooms are located in either the Atrium or Tower. The Atrium is a more open area that has sleeping rooms on the 3rd through 12th and 14th floors. Here are the types of rooms and suites that are available in the Atrium:
- King Room – one king bed
Double Room– two double beds (Sold Out)
- Atrium Suites – One bedroom suites offer a choice of either two queen size beds or a king size bedroom, along with a connecting parlor room that offers a murphy bed (a queen size bed built into the wall to provide an additional sleeping space)
The rooms in the Tower are on floors 3 – 9, 11 & 12, and 14 – 26. Here are the types of rooms and suites that are available in the Tower:
- King Room (a majority of these rooms offer a sleeper sofa as well)
Double Room(Sold Out)
- Tower Suites – One bedroom suites offer a choice of either two queen size beds or a king size bedroom, along with a connecting parlor room that offers a murphy bed (a queen size bed built into the wall to provide an additional sleeping space)
- Premier Suites – One bedroom suites offer a choice of either two queen size beds or a king size bedroom, along with a spacious connecting parlor room that offers a murphy bed (a queen size bed built into the wall to provide an additional sleeping space).
- Studio King – These rooms have a king bed in them, with interior facing windows that do not offer an outside view.
- There are also several Grand Presidential Suites that can be rented as well.
- Please note that in the Tower, King rooms have a shower and the Double Rooms have a bathtub.
The pricing listed below is for rooms in either the Atrium or the Tower.
- King and
Double Rooms= $185 per night
- Corner Suite = $375 per night
- Premier Suite = $575 per night
- Presidential Suites, One Bedroom = $975 per night
Rooms can be reserved by following the link below and making the reservation online:Hotel Reservations
Or call the hotel directly at – 214-748-1200 or 1-800-445-8667 (1-800-HILTONS) * Please note the hotel will charge one night when the reservation is made.
There are also over 1,000 pieces of art, including a casting of Riding Into the Sunset, located throughout the hotel’s resort setting, and the hotel features 4 restaurants.
Other highlights of the Hilton Anatole include:
- 44 Acres of land
- Located in the Dallas Design District close to downtown Dallas attractions
- Only an 18-minute drive from Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport
- Over 349,000 sq. ft. of flexible meeting and event space
- 4 restaurants.
- Automated Teller Machines (ATM)
- Baggage Storage
- Beauty Salon
- Concierge Desk
- Foreign Currency Exchange
- Gift Shop
- Laundry/Valet Service
- Multi-Lingual Staff
- On-Site Convenience Store
- Room Service
- Safety Deposit Boxes
- Shoe Shine Stand
- And a lot more stuff
We look forward to seeing you at the Hilton Anatole in 2013!