The Hotel will be taking reservations starting: TBA
For our 26th anniversary convention, A-Kon® is proud to once again be partnering with the Hilton Anatole Hotel.
The Hilton Anatole has over 1,600 guest rooms and is one of the largest hotels in the Southwest. Each guest room will come fully equipped with the standard amenities ranging from hair dryers, irons, ironing boards, coffee makers, ice buckets, among others. The Anatole has a fully enclosed seven acre park on the grounds, including a jogging track and an outdoor swimming pool. The hotel has more meeting space than any other hotel in the area, as well as wonderful hotel rooms, including several different types of suites.
The Hilton Anatole is a hotel located at 2201 North Stemmons Freeway Dallas, Texas 75207 in the Dallas Design District near downtown Dallas, Texas.Directions to Hotel
- ROOM SERVICE – open 24 hours a day
- MINI BAR – Any items removed from the minibar in the room will be charged to your room. If you remove all the items from the minibar to put your own food/ drink in, your items will be removed when the staff services the room, in addition to being charged a $50 restock fee.
- GUEST ROOM SAFES – available in every room, check either in the closet or the dresser.
- GUEST ROOM INTERNET – $12.95 for a 24 hour period. It is complimentary in lobbies and restaurants.
- VENDING MACHINES – While there are not any vending machines in the hotel, the gift shops are well stocked with soft drinks and snacks.
- GUEST ROOM DEPOSIT – will not be charged this year. Your credit information will simply “hold” the reservation.
- ATM MACHINES – The Anatole is bringing back the multitude of ATM Machines – locations will be posted on the website as we get closer to Kon.
- A-KON APP – it will be back and loaded with lots of useful information. Details to follow!
Once again, the hotel is not charging the one-night deposit when you make your reservation, and is also waiving the automatic incidental charge at check in. When you present a debit or credit card at check-in, please tell the agent whether you want “incidentals” turned on. Incidentals include: room service charges to your room, phone calls from the room, mini bar access, in room movies and parking automatically charged to your guest room. If you decide to have the incidentals turned on, your Debit / Credit Card will be charged $50 per day, per room unit “hold”. This is an industry standard to cover any incidental charges – movies, room service, phones, etc. Please note, the front desk will need to be told by you, at check-in, to make this change.