The following item was originally published on 7 September 2012 on Helen McCarthy: A Face Made for Radio and is republished here with the kind permission of the author. Yuko Omori doesn’t want kimono to die out. The fashion stylist and TV costume designer has launched her own kimono line, Double Maison, to encourage young Japanese women to put their own spin on...
Home » Posts Tagged "design"
Subscribe to the A-Kon Mailing List
- Review of Will Eisner’s “A Contract with G-d and Other Tenement Stories” Posted on 08/12/12
- AMV contests submissions Posted on 03/18/14
- Patrick Scott Patterson at A-Kon 25 Posted on 11/18/13
- Kimono: Modern Art for Modern Life Posted on 09/07/12
- David Grimshaw comes to A-Kon 25 Posted on 01/26/14
- A-Kon has a charity initiative! Posted on 03/20/14
- The Neko Neko Maid & Host Club wants you! Posted on 03/13/14