The following item was originally published on 7 September 2012 on Helen McCarthy: A Face Made for Radio and is republished here with the kind permission of the author. Yuko Omori doesn’t want kimono to die out. The fashion stylist and TV costume designer has launched her own kimono line, Double Maison, to encourage young Japanese women to put their own spin on...
Home » Posts Tagged "design"
Subscribe to the A-Kon Mailing List
- Mini A-Kon 7 – Mini A-Kon Levels Up with a Big Move! on February 22, 2014 10:00 am
- A-Kon 21 Photo Galleries Posted on 07/08/12
- Hi there, and welcome to the A-Kon web site. Posted on 07/11/12
- Review of Michael Avon Oeming’s “Victories” No. 1 Posted on 08/17/12
- Meet Ben Dunn at A-Kon 25 Posted on 12/05/13
- By Way of Introduction Posted on 07/08/12
- So much wrong Posted on 08/02/12
- Touhou at A-Kon! Posted on 11/15/13