The following item was originally published on 7 September 2012 on Helen McCarthy: A Face Made for Radio and is republished here with the kind permission of the author. Yuko Omori doesn’t want kimono to die out. The fashion stylist and TV costume designer has launched her own kimono line, Double Maison, to encourage young Japanese women to put their own spin on...
Home » Posts Tagged "design"
Subscribe to the A-Kon Mailing List
- Mini A-Kon 7 – Mini A-Kon Levels Up with a Big Move! on February 22, 2014 10:00 am
- Hilton Anatole Hotel and A-Kon® 25 Posted on 10/15/13
- Team Four Star returns to A-Kon 25 Posted on 12/07/13
- It’s the A-Kon 20 Photo Galleries Posted on 07/08/12
- Hi there, and welcome to the A-Kon web site. Posted on 07/11/12
- Review of Helen McCarthy’s “The Art of Osamu Tezuka: God of Manga” Posted on 07/26/12
- Review of Mike Mignola’s “Lobster Johnson: Prayer of Neferu” Posted on 08/17/12
- Review of Will Eisner’s “A Contract with G-d and Other Tenement Stories” Posted on 08/12/12