The following item was originally published on 7 September 2012 on Helen McCarthy: A Face Made for Radio and is republished here with the kind permission of the author. Yuko Omori doesn’t want kimono to die out. The fashion stylist and TV costume designer has launched her own kimono line, Double Maison, to encourage young Japanese women to put their own spin on...
Home » Posts Tagged "design"
Subscribe to the A-Kon Mailing List
- A-Kon Reviews Posted on 08/12/12
- Public Transport to the Hotel Posted on 04/21/13
- More Manga for Your Money? Posted on 08/12/12
- General Vendor Rules for Dealers, Exhibitors, and the Artist Alley Posted on 07/08/12
- A-Kon will be at QuakeCon this week! Posted on 07/27/13
- Fitness meets cute anime girls in exercise app Posted on 01/10/13
- Room Usage and Locations Posted on 04/16/14