The following item was originally published on 7 September 2012 on Helen McCarthy: A Face Made for Radio and is republished here with the kind permission of the author. Yuko Omori doesn’t want kimono to die out. The fashion stylist and TV costume designer has launched her own kimono line, Double Maison, to encourage young Japanese women to put their own spin on...
Home » Posts Tagged "design"
Subscribe to the A-Kon Mailing List
- A-Kon grows through the ages Posted on 07/07/12
- A-Kon® invites you to join us for Masquerade Dance. Posted on 01/05/13
- Robin Wayne Bailey at A-Kon 25 Posted on 02/10/14
- Hilton Anatole Hotel and A-Kon® 25 Posted on 10/15/13
- Patrick Scott Patterson at A-Kon 25 Posted on 11/18/13
- Review of Joshua Williamson, Victor Ibáñez, and Pere Pérez’s “Captain Midnight, #0″ Posted on 10/27/13
- Review of Art Spiegelman’s “MetaMaus” Posted on 11/20/12