The following item was originally published on 7 September 2012 on Helen McCarthy: A Face Made for Radio and is republished here with the kind permission of the author. Yuko Omori doesn’t want kimono to die out. The fashion stylist and TV costume designer has launched her own kimono line, Double Maison, to encourage young Japanese women to put their own spin on...
Home » Posts Tagged "design"
Subscribe to the A-Kon Mailing List
- Mini A-Kon 7 – Mini A-Kon Levels Up with a Big Move! on February 22, 2014 10:00 am
- Meet Ben Dunn at A-Kon 25 Posted on 12/05/13
- Review of Kim Stanley Robinson’s 2312 Posted on 09/30/12
- The A-Kon 19 Photo Gallery Page Posted on 07/08/12
- Bootleg Policy Posted on 07/08/12
- Meet Jackie Kashian at A-Kon 25 Posted on 12/07/13
- A-Kon Lost And Found – Please Claim Your Lost Items! Posted on 06/07/13
- Patrick Scott Patterson at A-Kon 25 Posted on 11/18/13