The following item was originally published on 7 September 2012 on Helen McCarthy: A Face Made for Radio and is republished here with the kind permission of the author. Yuko Omori doesn’t want kimono to die out. The fashion stylist and TV costume designer has launched her own kimono line, Double Maison, to encourage young Japanese women to put their own spin on...
Home » Posts Tagged "design"
Subscribe to the A-Kon Mailing List
- Comic writer Terrance Griep returns to A-Kon 25 Posted on 02/10/14
- Board Game Demos and Open Play Posted on 04/06/14
- Dealers Room Information Posted on 07/09/12
- Mel Brooks: The Parody King Posted on 01/18/14
- Like Video Games? Like Cosplay? Want to help break a WORLD RECORD? Posted on 04/07/14
- Overflow Hotels Information for A-Kon 25 Posted on 04/16/14
- Meet Lee Martindale at A-Kon 25 Posted on 02/01/14