The following item was originally published on 7 September 2012 on Helen McCarthy: A Face Made for Radio and is republished here with the kind permission of the author. Yuko Omori doesn’t want kimono to die out. The fashion stylist and TV costume designer has launched her own kimono line, Double Maison, to encourage young Japanese women to put their own spin on...
Home » Posts Tagged "design"
Subscribe to the A-Kon Mailing List
- Team Four Star returns to A-Kon 25 *Updated Info* Posted on 02/12/14
- Meet Andy Ashcraft at A-Kon 25 Posted on 11/18/13
- Take One Productions returns to A-Kon 25 Posted on 01/29/14
- Public Transport to the Hotel Posted on 04/21/13
- Kyle Hebert returns to A-Kon 25 Posted on 10/08/13
- Hi there, and welcome to the A-Kon web site. Posted on 07/11/12
- Registration Information Posted on 01/01/14