The following item was originally published on 7 September 2012 on Helen McCarthy: A Face Made for Radio and is republished here with the kind permission of the author. Yuko Omori doesn’t want kimono to die out. The fashion stylist and TV costume designer has launched her own kimono line, Double Maison, to encourage young Japanese women to put their own spin on...
Home » Posts Tagged "design"
Subscribe to the A-Kon Mailing List
- Review of Kouno’s “Town of Evening Calm, Country of Cherry Blossoms” Posted on 07/18/12
- Public Transport to the Hotel Posted on 04/21/13
- Survival Tips for Kon Going Posted on 05/15/13
- The Rocky Horror Picture Show returns to A-Kon! Posted on 04/13/14
- Martin “LittleKuriboh” Billany at A-Kon 25 Posted on 10/08/13
- Meet Lee Martindale at A-Kon 25 Posted on 02/01/14
- Review of Kim Stanley Robinson’s 2312 Posted on 09/30/12