The following item was originally published on 7 September 2012 on Helen McCarthy: A Face Made for Radio and is republished here with the kind permission of the author. Yuko Omori doesn’t want kimono to die out. The fashion stylist and TV costume designer has launched her own kimono line, Double Maison, to encourage young Japanese women to put their own spin on...
Home » Posts Tagged "fashion"
Subscribe to the A-Kon Mailing List
- Kimono: Modern Art for Modern Life Posted on 09/07/12
- Colonel Sanders cosplays as Dragon Ball Z’s Goku Posted on 02/10/13
- Ani-Idol at A-Kon 25 Posted on 01/30/14
- Review of “Critical Survey of Graphic Novels: Heroes and Superheroes” Posted on 08/31/12
- A Review of Mizuki Shigeru’s “Onward toward Our Noble Deaths” Posted on 07/08/12
- Yaya Han returns to A-Kon 25 Posted on 10/08/13
- Bootleg Policy Posted on 07/08/12