The following item was originally published on 7 September 2012 on Helen McCarthy: A Face Made for Radio and is republished here with the kind permission of the author. Yuko Omori doesn’t want kimono to die out. The fashion stylist and TV costume designer has launched her own kimono line, Double Maison, to encourage young Japanese women to put their own spin on...
Home » Posts Tagged "fashion"
Subscribe to the A-Kon Mailing List
- Review of “Critical Survey of Graphic Novels: Heroes and Superheroes” Posted on 08/31/12
- Anime and Academic Programming Track FANS Conference Posted on 09/26/12
- Exhibit Hall Information Posted on 07/08/12
- Nathan Robert Brown Returns for A-Kon 24 Posted on 05/09/13
- Meet Independent filmmaker Jon Keeyes at A-Kon 24 Posted on 09/23/12
- Steampunk Programming will be Provided by the Following Ships: Posted on 04/21/13
- Famous Monsters & Monster Attack Team Portfolio Review at AKON-24 Posted on 04/22/13