The following item was originally published on 7 September 2012 on Helen McCarthy: A Face Made for Radio and is republished here with the kind permission of the author. Yuko Omori doesn’t want kimono to die out. The fashion stylist and TV costume designer has launched her own kimono line, Double Maison, to encourage young Japanese women to put their own spin on...
Home » Posts Tagged "fashion"
Subscribe to the A-Kon Mailing List
- A-Kon 23 CosPlay Winners Posted on 09/11/12
- Plano Martial Arts Academy Posted on 02/17/14
- Cosplay Information for A-Kon 25 Posted on 04/07/14
- A-Kon® invites you to join us for Masquerade Dance. Posted on 01/05/14
- Review of Mike Mignola, Christopher Golden, and Ben Steinbeck’s “Baltimore: The Inquisitor” Posted on 10/26/13
- A-Kon 2014: Helen McCarthy Posted on 02/17/14
- J. Michael Tatum will be at A-Kon 25 Posted on 12/01/13