The following item was originally published on 7 September 2012 on Helen McCarthy: A Face Made for Radio and is republished here with the kind permission of the author. Yuko Omori doesn’t want kimono to die out. The fashion stylist and TV costume designer has launched her own kimono line, Double Maison, to encourage young Japanese women to put their own spin on...
Home » Posts Tagged "fashion"
Subscribe to the A-Kon Mailing List
- No Events
- A-Kon 23 CosPlay Winners Posted on 09/11/12
- Overflow Hotels Information for A-Kon 25 Posted on 02/26/14
- Andy Ashcraft Game Design Workshop Posted on 12/31/13
- Elizabeth Moon returns to A-Kon 25 Posted on 02/01/14
- J. Michael Tatum will be at A-Kon 25 Posted on 12/01/13
- More Manga for Your Money? Posted on 08/12/12
- Jake Tarbox at A-Kon 25 Posted on 10/08/13