The following item was originally published on 7 September 2012 on Helen McCarthy: A Face Made for Radio and is republished here with the kind permission of the author. Yuko Omori doesn’t want kimono to die out. The fashion stylist and TV costume designer has launched her own kimono line, Double Maison, to encourage young Japanese women to put their own spin on...
Home » Posts Tagged "fashion"
Subscribe to the A-Kon Mailing List
- Mini A-Kon 7 – Mini A-Kon Levels Up with a Big Move! on February 22, 2014 10:00 am
- 2013 FANS Conference Program Posted on 05/14/13
- A-Kon Reviews Posted on 08/12/12
- A-Kon® invites you to join us for Masquerade Dance. Posted on 11/04/13
- How to Volunteer Posted on 01/23/13
- The A-Kon Staff Posted on 07/08/12
- It’s the A-Kon 20 Photo Galleries Posted on 07/08/12
- Gaijin Channel producing web series covering Japan’s traditional special effects films. Posted on 09/24/12