The following item was originally published on 7 September 2012 on Helen McCarthy: A Face Made for Radio and is republished here with the kind permission of the author. Yuko Omori doesn’t want kimono to die out. The fashion stylist and TV costume designer has launched her own kimono line, Double Maison, to encourage young Japanese women to put their own spin on...
Home » Posts Tagged "fashion"
Subscribe to the A-Kon Mailing List
- Ani-Idol at A-Kon 25 Posted on 04/19/14
- Caitlin Glass at A-Kon 25 Posted on 12/27/13
- Review of Art Spiegelman’s “MetaMaus” Posted on 11/20/12
- Anthropos Games at A-Kon 25 Posted on 03/30/14
- Steampunk Social and Ball Posted on 03/18/14
- Repo! The Genetic Opera returns to A-Kon! Posted on 04/13/14
- A-Kon Lost And Found – Please Claim Your Lost Items! Posted on 06/07/13