The following item was originally published on 7 September 2012 on Helen McCarthy: A Face Made for Radio and is republished here with the kind permission of the author. Yuko Omori doesn’t want kimono to die out. The fashion stylist and TV costume designer has launched her own kimono line, Double Maison, to encourage young Japanese women to put their own spin on...
Home » Posts Tagged "fashion"
Subscribe to the A-Kon Mailing List
- Kaiju & Old School Events and Panels Posted on 05/10/13
- Martin “LittleKuriboh” Billany at A-Kon 24 Posted on 09/23/12
- Bootleg Policy Posted on 07/08/12
- Review of Michael Avon Oeming’s “Victories” No. 1 Posted on 08/17/12
- Vampire: The Eternal Struggle CCG games at A-Kon Posted on 04/01/13
- Anime Primer: Bodacious Space Pirates Posted on 08/22/12
- Meet Lee Martindale at A-Kon Posted on 09/22/12