The following item was originally published on 7 September 2012 on Helen McCarthy: A Face Made for Radio and is republished here with the kind permission of the author. Yuko Omori doesn’t want kimono to die out. The fashion stylist and TV costume designer has launched her own kimono line, Double Maison, to encourage young Japanese women to put their own spin on...
Home » Posts Tagged "fashion"
Subscribe to the A-Kon Mailing List
- Mini A-Kon 7 – Mini A-Kon Levels Up with a Big Move! on February 22, 2014 10:00 am
- More Manga for Your Money? Posted on 08/12/12
- Survival Tips for Kon Going Posted on 05/15/13
- A-Kon 21 Photo Galleries Posted on 07/08/12
- Press Application Instructions Posted on 07/08/12
- Public Transport to the Hotel Posted on 04/21/13
- A-Kon Reviews Posted on 08/12/12
- Review of Steve Niles and David Wachter’s “Breath of Bones: A Tale of the Golem, #1″ Posted on 10/26/13