The following item was originally published on 7 September 2012 on Helen McCarthy: A Face Made for Radio and is republished here with the kind permission of the author. Yuko Omori doesn’t want kimono to die out. The fashion stylist and TV costume designer has launched her own kimono line, Double Maison, to encourage young Japanese women to put their own spin on...
Home » Posts Tagged "fashion"
Subscribe to the A-Kon Mailing List
- How to Volunteer Posted on 02/07/14
- A-Kon 23 In the Press Posted on 07/08/12
- General Vendor Rules for Dealers, Exhibitors, and the Artist Alley Posted on 07/08/12
- Review: Blackfish Posted on 01/18/14
- Review of Michael Avon Oeming’s “Victories” No. 1 Posted on 08/17/12
- Play Palladium Books games at A-Kon Posted on 03/31/14
- Fitness meets cute anime girls in exercise app Posted on 01/10/13