The following item was originally published on 7 September 2012 on Helen McCarthy: A Face Made for Radio and is republished here with the kind permission of the author. Yuko Omori doesn’t want kimono to die out. The fashion stylist and TV costume designer has launched her own kimono line, Double Maison, to encourage young Japanese women to put their own spin on...
Home » Posts Tagged "fashion"
Subscribe to the A-Kon Mailing List
- Review of “Critical Survey of Graphic Novels: Heroes and Superheroes” Posted on 08/31/12
- Patrick Owens of Fractal Fox at A-Kon 25 Posted on 03/28/14
- Elizabeth Ann Scarborough comes to A-Kon 25 Posted on 01/29/14
- Dealers Room Information Posted on 07/09/12
- Like Video Games? Like Cosplay? Want to help break a WORLD RECORD? Posted on 04/07/14
- It’s the A-Kon 18 Photo Gallery Page Posted on 07/08/12
- Friday and Saturday Night Dances Posted on 04/01/14