The following item was originally published on 7 September 2012 on Helen McCarthy: A Face Made for Radio and is republished here with the kind permission of the author. Yuko Omori doesn’t want kimono to die out. The fashion stylist and TV costume designer has launched her own kimono line, Double Maison, to encourage young Japanese women to put their own spin on...
Home » Posts Tagged "Japan"
Subscribe to the A-Kon Mailing List
- No Events
- A-Kon grows through the ages Posted on 07/07/12
- Review of Kim Stanley Robinson’s 2312 Posted on 09/30/12
- A-Kon 23 In the Press Posted on 07/08/12
- Looking at Tokyopop (Again?) Posted on 08/16/12
- Robin Wayne Bailey at A-Kon 25 Posted on 02/10/14
- A-Kon Lost And Found – Please Claim Your Lost Items! Posted on 06/07/13
- Programming, Guest, and Event Questions Posted on 07/08/12