The following item was originally published on 7 September 2012 on Helen McCarthy: A Face Made for Radio and is republished here with the kind permission of the author. Yuko Omori doesn’t want kimono to die out. The fashion stylist and TV costume designer has launched her own kimono line, Double Maison, to encourage young Japanese women to put their own spin on...
Home » Posts Tagged "Japan"
Subscribe to the A-Kon Mailing List
- NekoNeko Maid and Host Club returns to A-Kon for it’s 5th year in a row! Posted on 04/16/14
- Review of Mike Mignola’s “Lobster Johnson: Prayer of Neferu” Posted on 08/17/12
- Review of “PSY – 6 Rules,” aka “Gangam Style” Posted on 09/22/12
- AMV contests submissions Posted on 03/18/14
- Review of “Critical Survey of Graphic Novels: Heroes and Superheroes” Posted on 08/31/12
- Vitaly S Alexius arrives at A-Kon 25 Posted on 01/26/14
- Special Events / Demonstrations Posted on 03/30/14