The following item was originally published on 7 September 2012 on Helen McCarthy: A Face Made for Radio and is republished here with the kind permission of the author. Yuko Omori doesn’t want kimono to die out. The fashion stylist and TV costume designer has launched her own kimono line, Double Maison, to encourage young Japanese women to put their own spin on...
Home » Posts Tagged "Japan"
Subscribe to the A-Kon Mailing List
- No Events
- Patrick Scott Patterson at A-Kon 25 Posted on 11/18/13
- GEEKS comes to A-Kon 25 Posted on 01/28/14
- Mel Brooks: The Parody King Posted on 01/18/14
- Homestuck Cosplay Is Not Banned! Posted on 07/11/13
- So much wrong Posted on 08/02/12
- Meet Kevin McKeever – Robotech V.P. of Marketing Posted on 12/27/13
- Comic writer Terrance Griep returns to A-Kon 25 Posted on 02/10/14