The following item was originally published on 7 September 2012 on Helen McCarthy: A Face Made for Radio and is republished here with the kind permission of the author. Yuko Omori doesn’t want kimono to die out. The fashion stylist and TV costume designer has launched her own kimono line, Double Maison, to encourage young Japanese women to put their own spin on...
Home » Posts Tagged "Japan"
Subscribe to the A-Kon Mailing List
- Review: Blackfish Posted on 01/18/14
- Darren Gendron & Obsidian Abnormal, they’re Comics artists & writers Posted on 03/17/14
- A-Kon 23 Photo Galleries Posted on 07/08/12
- Dealers Room Information Posted on 07/09/12
- Robin Wayne Bailey at A-Kon 25 Posted on 02/10/14
- Art of TOKUSATSU Special Effects Posted on 07/10/12
- Anime and Academic Programming Track FANS Conference Posted on 04/14/14