The following item was originally published on 7 September 2012 on Helen McCarthy: A Face Made for Radio and is republished here with the kind permission of the author. Yuko Omori doesn’t want kimono to die out. The fashion stylist and TV costume designer has launched her own kimono line, Double Maison, to encourage young Japanese women to put their own spin on...
Home » Posts Tagged "Japan"
Subscribe to the A-Kon Mailing List
- Friday Panel Write-Ups by Room Posted on 05/06/13
- Looking at Tokyopop (Again?) Posted on 08/16/12
- Review of Kouno’s “Town of Evening Calm, Country of Cherry Blossoms” Posted on 07/18/12
- Dealers List 2013 Posted on 02/09/13
- So much wrong Posted on 08/02/12
- Vampire: The Eternal Struggle CCG games at A-Kon Posted on 04/01/13
- Inviting All Steampunk Aficionados to the First A-Kon® High Tea Posted on 05/17/13