The following item was originally published on 7 September 2012 on Helen McCarthy: A Face Made for Radio and is republished here with the kind permission of the author. Yuko Omori doesn’t want kimono to die out. The fashion stylist and TV costume designer has launched her own kimono line, Double Maison, to encourage young Japanese women to put their own spin on...
Home » Posts Tagged "Japan"
Subscribe to the A-Kon Mailing List
- Review of Art Spiegelman’s “MetaMaus” Posted on 11/20/12
- Review of Kouno’s “Town of Evening Calm, Country of Cherry Blossoms” Posted on 07/18/12
- Inviting All Steampunk Aficionados to the Second A-Kon® High Tea Posted on 04/18/14
- Panel Requests & Submissions Posted on 02/25/14
- Elizabeth Moon returns to A-Kon 25 Posted on 02/01/14
- More Manga for Your Money? Posted on 08/12/12
- Review of Joshua Williamson, Victor Ibáñez, and Pere Pérez’s “Captain Midnight, #0″ Posted on 10/27/13