The following item was originally published on 7 September 2012 on Helen McCarthy: A Face Made for Radio and is republished here with the kind permission of the author. Yuko Omori doesn’t want kimono to die out. The fashion stylist and TV costume designer has launched her own kimono line, Double Maison, to encourage young Japanese women to put their own spin on...
Home » Posts Tagged "Japan"
Subscribe to the A-Kon Mailing List
- A-Kon Helps Fan Scholars Posted on 10/16/12
- Elizabeth Moon returns to A-Kon Posted on 09/22/12
- Anime Primer: Chihayafuru Posted on 09/29/12
- Jesse Sosa returns to A-Kon 24 Posted on 12/27/12
- General Vendor Rules for Dealers, Exhibitors, and the Artist Alley Posted on 07/08/12
- It’s the A-Kon 18 Photo Gallery Page Posted on 07/08/12
- Gunpla Builders World Cup 2013 Posted on 05/15/13