The following item was originally published on 7 September 2012 on Helen McCarthy: A Face Made for Radio and is republished here with the kind permission of the author. Yuko Omori doesn’t want kimono to die out. The fashion stylist and TV costume designer has launched her own kimono line, Double Maison, to encourage young Japanese women to put their own spin on...
Home » Posts Tagged "Japan"
Subscribe to the A-Kon Mailing List
- No Events
- Andy Ashcraft Game Design Workshop Posted on 12/31/13
- Public Transport to the Hotel Posted on 04/21/13
- A-Kon 24 Photo Galleries Posted on 05/30/13
- Mini A-Kon VI, the aftermath Posted on 01/21/13
- Martin “LittleKuriboh” Billany at A-Kon 25 Posted on 10/08/13
- Comic writer Terrance Griep returns to A-Kon 25 Posted on 02/10/14
- Review of “Critical Survey of Graphic Novels: Heroes and Superheroes” Posted on 08/31/12