The following item was originally published on 7 September 2012 on Helen McCarthy: A Face Made for Radio and is republished here with the kind permission of the author. Yuko Omori doesn’t want kimono to die out. The fashion stylist and TV costume designer has launched her own kimono line, Double Maison, to encourage young Japanese women to put their own spin on...
Home » Posts Tagged "Japan"
Subscribe to the A-Kon Mailing List
- Mini A-Kon 7 – Mini A-Kon Levels Up with a Big Move! on February 22, 2014 10:00 am
- Press Application Instructions Posted on 07/08/12
- Cosplay at the Citibank Dallas Asian Festival Posted on 05/08/13
- A-Kon will be at QuakeCon this week! Posted on 07/27/13
- Steve Bennett returns to A-Kon 25 Posted on 12/05/13
- Review of “Critical Survey of Graphic Novels: Heroes and Superheroes” Posted on 08/31/12
- Project: Intern Posted on 09/20/13
- A-Kon® invites you to join us for Masquerade Dance. Posted on 11/04/13