The following item was originally published on 7 September 2012 on Helen McCarthy: A Face Made for Radio and is republished here with the kind permission of the author. Yuko Omori doesn’t want kimono to die out. The fashion stylist and TV costume designer has launched her own kimono line, Double Maison, to encourage young Japanese women to put their own spin on...
Home » Posts Tagged "Japan"
Subscribe to the A-Kon Mailing List
- Patrick Scott Patterson at A-Kon 25 Posted on 11/18/13
- Meet Artist Krazy Krow at A-Kon 25 Posted on 02/12/14
- Gunpla Builders World Cup 2014 Posted on 04/17/14
- Project: Intern Posted on 09/20/13
- Room Usage and Locations Posted on 04/16/14
- Review of Joshua Williamson, Victor Ibáñez, and Pere Pérez’s “Captain Midnight, #0″ Posted on 10/27/13
- A-Kon Lost And Found – Please Claim Your Lost Items! Posted on 06/07/13