The following item was originally published on 7 September 2012 on Helen McCarthy: A Face Made for Radio and is republished here with the kind permission of the author. Yuko Omori doesn’t want kimono to die out. The fashion stylist and TV costume designer has launched her own kimono line, Double Maison, to encourage young Japanese women to put their own spin on...
Home » Posts Tagged "Japan"
Subscribe to the A-Kon Mailing List
- A-Kon 23 In the Press Posted on 07/08/12
- Bootleg Policy Posted on 07/08/12
- NekoNeko Maid and Host Club returns to A-Kon for it’s 5th year in a row! Posted on 04/16/14
- Anthony Brownrigg at A-Kon 25 Posted on 02/24/14
- Review: Blackfish Posted on 01/18/14
- Dealers Room Information Posted on 07/09/12
- Yaya Han returns to A-Kon 25 Posted on 10/08/13