The following item was originally published on 7 September 2012 on Helen McCarthy: A Face Made for Radio and is republished here with the kind permission of the author. Yuko Omori doesn’t want kimono to die out. The fashion stylist and TV costume designer has launched her own kimono line, Double Maison, to encourage young Japanese women to put their own spin on...
Home » Posts Tagged "Japan"
Subscribe to the A-Kon Mailing List
- No Events
- A-Kon grows through the ages Posted on 07/07/12
- David Grimshaw comes to A-Kon 25 Posted on 01/26/14
- Art of TOKUSATSU Special Effects Posted on 07/10/12
- Starlog Publisher Kerry O’Quinn will be at A-Kon 25 Posted on 02/12/14
- Martin “LittleKuriboh” Billany at A-Kon 25 Posted on 10/08/13
- Survival Tips for Kon Going Posted on 05/15/13
- Membership, Registration, and Badge Questions Posted on 08/24/13