The following item was originally published on 7 September 2012 on Helen McCarthy: A Face Made for Radio and is republished here with the kind permission of the author. Yuko Omori doesn’t want kimono to die out. The fashion stylist and TV costume designer has launched her own kimono line, Double Maison, to encourage young Japanese women to put their own spin on...
Home » Posts Tagged "kimono"
Subscribe to the A-Kon Mailing List
- A-Kon has a Meetup page Posted on 02/07/13
- Anthropos Games at A-Kon 25 Posted on 03/30/14
- A-Kon Helps Fan Scholars Posted on 10/16/12
- Fans ecstatic over news of new ‘Dragon Ball’ animated film. Posted on 08/19/12
- Review of Mike Mignola’s “Lobster Johnson: Prayer of Neferu” Posted on 08/17/12
- Cosplay at the Citibank Dallas Asian Festival Posted on 05/08/13
- S%$^ Otaku Say is back Posted on 02/24/14