The following item was originally published on 7 September 2012 on Helen McCarthy: A Face Made for Radio and is republished here with the kind permission of the author. Yuko Omori doesn’t want kimono to die out. The fashion stylist and TV costume designer has launched her own kimono line, Double Maison, to encourage young Japanese women to put their own spin on...
Home » Posts Tagged "kimono"
Subscribe to the A-Kon Mailing List
- Mini A-Kon 7 – Mini A-Kon Levels Up with a Big Move! on February 22, 2014 10:00 am
- Fans ecstatic over news of new ‘Dragon Ball’ animated film. Posted on 08/19/12
- By Way of Introduction Posted on 07/08/12
- General Convention Questions Posted on 07/08/12
- Hilton Anatole Hotel and A-Kon® 25 Posted on 10/15/13
- Cosplay at the Citibank Dallas Asian Festival Posted on 05/08/13
- AMV Contest Winners Posted on 06/05/13
- Review, “Pilot” episode of Elementary Posted on 09/29/12