The following item was originally published on 7 September 2012 on Helen McCarthy: A Face Made for Radio and is republished here with the kind permission of the author. Yuko Omori doesn’t want kimono to die out. The fashion stylist and TV costume designer has launched her own kimono line, Double Maison, to encourage young Japanese women to put their own spin on...
Home » Posts Tagged "kimono"
Subscribe to the A-Kon Mailing List
- No Events
- Review of Kouno’s “Town of Evening Calm, Country of Cherry Blossoms” Posted on 07/18/12
- Jake Tarbox at A-Kon 25 Posted on 10/08/13
- Mini A-Kon Mascot Art Contest Posted on 09/16/13
- Review of “PSY – 6 Rules,” aka “Gangam Style” Posted on 09/22/12
- Review of “Critical Survey of Graphic Novels: Heroes and Superheroes” Posted on 08/31/12
- A-Kon 23 In the Press Posted on 07/08/12
- A-Kon grows through the ages Posted on 07/07/12