The following item was originally published on 7 September 2012 on Helen McCarthy: A Face Made for Radio and is republished here with the kind permission of the author. Yuko Omori doesn’t want kimono to die out. The fashion stylist and TV costume designer has launched her own kimono line, Double Maison, to encourage young Japanese women to put their own spin on...
Home » Posts Tagged "kimono"
Subscribe to the A-Kon Mailing List
- Gunpla Builders World Cup 2014 Posted on 04/17/14
- Anime LARP – Divergence: Revengeance! The Money of Soul and Villainous Control! Posted on 03/09/14
- Meet Kevin McKeever – Robotech V.P. of Marketing Posted on 12/27/13
- Dealers Room Information Posted on 07/09/12
- More Manga for Your Money? Posted on 08/12/12
- Overflow Hotels Information for A-Kon 25 Posted on 04/16/14
- A-Kon 23 In the Press Posted on 07/08/12