The following item was originally published on 7 September 2012 on Helen McCarthy: A Face Made for Radio and is republished here with the kind permission of the author. Yuko Omori doesn’t want kimono to die out. The fashion stylist and TV costume designer has launched her own kimono line, Double Maison, to encourage young Japanese women to put their own spin on...
Home » Posts Tagged "kimono"
Subscribe to the A-Kon Mailing List
- A-Kon Reviews Posted on 08/12/12
- SteamPunk Events and Panels Posted on 05/09/13
- Artist, Illustration & Webcomics Panels and Events Posted on 05/10/13
- Kyle Hebert returns to A-Kon Posted on 09/15/12
- Dealers Room Information Posted on 07/09/12
- Space and Science Events and Panels Posted on 05/12/13
- Elizabeth Moon returns to A-Kon Posted on 09/22/12