The following item was originally published on 7 September 2012 on Helen McCarthy: A Face Made for Radio and is republished here with the kind permission of the author. Yuko Omori doesn’t want kimono to die out. The fashion stylist and TV costume designer has launched her own kimono line, Double Maison, to encourage young Japanese women to put their own spin on...
Home » Posts Tagged "kimono"
Subscribe to the A-Kon Mailing List
- No Events
- Kimono: Modern Art for Modern Life Posted on 09/07/12
- Mini A-Kon VI, the aftermath Posted on 01/21/13
- Membership, Registration, and Badge Questions Posted on 08/24/13
- Bootleg Policy Posted on 07/08/12
- Review, “Pilot” episode of Elementary Posted on 09/29/12
- Ani-Idol at A-Kon 25 Posted on 01/30/14
- Take One Productions returns to A-Kon 25 Posted on 01/29/14