The following item was originally published on 7 September 2012 on Helen McCarthy: A Face Made for Radio and is republished here with the kind permission of the author. Yuko Omori doesn’t want kimono to die out. The fashion stylist and TV costume designer has launched her own kimono line, Double Maison, to encourage young Japanese women to put their own spin on...
Home » Posts Tagged "kimono"
Subscribe to the A-Kon Mailing List
- Review of Joshua Williamson, Victor Ibáñez, and Pere Pérez’s “Captain Midnight, #0″ Posted on 10/27/13
- Nene Thomas at A-Kon 25 Posted on 10/08/13
- VGCorps brings the BattleTech Pods back to A-Kon! Posted on 04/06/14
- Friday and Saturday Night Dances Posted on 04/01/14
- Homestuck Cosplay Is Not Banned! Posted on 07/11/13
- Review of Art Spiegelman’s “MetaMaus” Posted on 11/20/12
- Kimono: Modern Art for Modern Life Posted on 09/07/12