The following item was originally published on 7 September 2012 on Helen McCarthy: A Face Made for Radio and is republished here with the kind permission of the author. Yuko Omori doesn’t want kimono to die out. The fashion stylist and TV costume designer has launched her own kimono line, Double Maison, to encourage young Japanese women to put their own spin on...
Home » Posts Tagged "kimono"
Subscribe to the A-Kon Mailing List
- Mini A-Kon 7 – Mini A-Kon Levels Up with a Big Move! on February 22, 2014 10:00 am
- Sunday Brunch Posted on 08/26/13
- A-Kon 24 Photo Galleries Posted on 05/30/13
- Special Events / Demonstrations Posted on 07/10/12
- Meet Ben Dunn at A-Kon 25 Posted on 12/05/13
- Colonel Sanders cosplays as Dragon Ball Z’s Goku Posted on 02/10/13
- A-Kon 23 CosPlay Winners Posted on 09/11/12
- A-Kon Reviews Posted on 08/12/12