The following item was originally published on 7 September 2012 on Helen McCarthy: A Face Made for Radio and is republished here with the kind permission of the author. Yuko Omori doesn’t want kimono to die out. The fashion stylist and TV costume designer has launched her own kimono line, Double Maison, to encourage young Japanese women to put their own spin on...
Home » Posts Tagged "kimono"
Subscribe to the A-Kon Mailing List
- No Events
- Elizabeth Ann Scarborough comes to A-Kon 25 Posted on 01/29/14
- Anime Primer: Chihayafuru Posted on 09/29/12
- Writer Jack Campbell comes to A-Kon 25 Posted on 02/10/14
- The A-Kon 19 Photo Gallery Page Posted on 07/08/12
- Plano Martial Arts Academy Posted on 02/17/14
- A-Kon Reviews Posted on 08/12/12
- Touhou at A-Kon! Posted on 11/15/13