The following item was originally published on 7 September 2012 on Helen McCarthy: A Face Made for Radio and is republished here with the kind permission of the author. Yuko Omori doesn’t want kimono to die out. The fashion stylist and TV costume designer has launched her own kimono line, Double Maison, to encourage young Japanese women to put their own spin on...
Home » Posts Tagged "kimono"
Subscribe to the A-Kon Mailing List
- Colonel Sanders cosplays as Dragon Ball Z’s Goku Posted on 02/10/13
- NekoNeko Maid and Host Club returns to A-Kon for it’s 5th year in a row! Posted on 04/16/14
- M. Alice LeGrow returns to A-Kon 25 Posted on 12/27/13
- A-Kon Helps Fan Scholars Posted on 10/16/12
- Anime Primer: Bodacious Space Pirates Posted on 08/22/12
- Review of Michael Avon Oeming’s “Victories” No. 1 Posted on 08/17/12
- Madoka Magica Movie Comes to Dallas! Posted on 12/20/12