The following item was originally published on 7 September 2012 on Helen McCarthy: A Face Made for Radio and is republished here with the kind permission of the author. Yuko Omori doesn’t want kimono to die out. The fashion stylist and TV costume designer has launched her own kimono line, Double Maison, to encourage young Japanese women to put their own spin on...
Home » Posts Tagged "kimono"
Subscribe to the A-Kon Mailing List
- Mini A-Kon 7 – Mini A-Kon Levels Up with a Big Move! on February 22, 2014 10:00 am
- Membership, Registration, and Badge Questions Posted on 08/24/13
- A-Kon 23 CosPlay Winners Posted on 09/11/12
- General Convention Questions Posted on 07/08/12
- A-Kon Bean Count Contest! Posted on 05/16/13
- Meet Ben Dunn at A-Kon 25 Posted on 12/05/13
- A-Kon 23 Photo Galleries Posted on 07/08/12
- The A-Kon Staff Posted on 07/08/12