The panel submission form is open! Please use the following link:
We appreciate your motivation to bring content to A-Kon 28!
Please be aware that because we get many requests, it is unlikely we can schedule every panel that is submitted.
There are some questions that may require you to email A-Kon Programming after your panel submission. YOU are responsible for doing so. We suggest making notes while filling out your responses.
This will be updated throughout the submission period
- How are panels chosen?
- Panels MAY be chosen based on one or more the following criteria:
- submission date
- panelist experience/expertise
- I submitted a panel on a certain topic, but another panelist was chosen over me! Why? I know I submitted first!
- Every panel submission is time stamped when it is submitted. You may not have been the first person to submit a panel on that topic even if you submitted on the first day the submission form was available.
There will be sections on the form to explain your overall knowledge of the topic and how you feel your panel could rise above all the rest. We suggest you take time to answer these questions to the best of your ability as they may help your chances at having your panel accepted.
- Can I submit a cosplay in-character Q&A/Truth or Dare panel for my favorite series?
- Cosplay in-character Q&A/Truth or Dare style panels will not be accepted for A-Kon 28. That doesn’t mean ALL cosplay in-character panels are banned. Get creative! Substance and high quality is key!
- Does A-Kon run programming throughout the entire weekend?
- A-Kon 28 consists of a 24 hour Programming schedule, beginning Thursday afternoon and running until Sunday afternoon.
- When will I know if my panel is accepted or rejected?
- We will respond to your request no later than March 31, 2017. By that time, we will inform you whether or not your panel has been accepted or rejected and will request any additional information we may need from you.
If you have any further questions, please email email@example.com
A-Kon® 28 at the Fort Worth Convention Center
The Fort Worth Convention Center is within walking distance of thousands of downtown Fort Worth hotel rooms, a variety of delicious restaurants and fabulous shopping. It offers more than 250,000 square feet of exhibit space, nearly 60,000 square feet of flexible meeting space, an impressive 28,160 square-foot ballroom, a 13,500 person events arena, and a 55,000 square foot events plaza that connects to the one-of-a-kind Fort Worth Water Gardens.