Panel Ticketing Policy
Panel Ticketing Policy
READ THIS IF YOU ARE PLANNING ON ATTENDING PANELS
For the larger, or more popular panels, a ticketing system may be used this year. The guidelines are listed below. Please read carefully.
- THE TICKETS FOR PANELS ARE FREE. THEY ARE TO CONTROL TRAFFIC AND ENSURE THE FIRE CODE LAW IS FOLLOWED.
- Tickets will be handed out NO SOONER than an hour before the panel. It is the same time that any line for a panel can form.
- Tickets are one-per-person. No exceptions. You may not pick up a ticket, or hold a place in line for someone else unless:
- You can show a medical reason they cannot wait in the line.
- Wheelchairs can wait in a line.
- You will need a copy of their ID in order to pick up a ticket, or hold a place in line.
- You can only get one extra ticket.
- Line breakers will be sent to the end of the line. No exceptions. Anyone seeing a line breaker is encouraged to notify the Panels team.
- The number of tickets for the panel will equal the number of seats allowed. If you come to the panel line, and there are no more tickets, you would not have gotten a guaranteed seat anyway. Using this ticket system prevents you from waiting in line for an hour to find out you can’t get into the panel.
- Once you have received a ticket, feel free to go and enjoy another part of the convention. Come back to the panel 15 minutes before it starts. Your ticket will get you in as long as you come back on time.
- Tickets will be collected as you enter the panel room.
- If the panel is age restricted, such as 18+, you will need to show proof of age – including a picture id – to get a ticket. You will have to show your picture ID again to get into the panel. The laws take 18+ seriously, and so must we.
- Tickets for one panel cannot be used for another panel.
- Unclaimed ticketed seats will be given to someone else five minutes after the panel starts.
A-Kon® 28 at the Fort Worth Convention Center
The Fort Worth Convention Center is within walking distance of thousands of downtown Fort Worth hotel rooms, a variety of delicious restaurants and fabulous shopping. It offers more than 250,000 square feet of exhibit space, nearly 60,000 square feet of flexible meeting space, an impressive 28,160 square-foot ballroom, a 13,500 person events arena, and a 55,000 square foot events plaza that connects to the one-of-a-kind Fort Worth Water Gardens.