Trinity Railway Express (TRE)
The best connection between Dallas and Fort Worth
If you are worried about parking, or no ride to A-Kon this year? The A-Kon Team have contracted with the TRE train system to help you with that. For all four days of A-Kon 28. TRE will be going from Dallas to Fort Worth and back all weekend long. Even Sunday! So leave your car at home, don’t pay for parking. Grab a TRE pass and enjoy a traffic free ride right to the convention center.
T&P Station (Texas & Pacific) – 221 W. Lancaster Ave., Fort Worth 76102
Fort Worth ITC Station (Intermodal Transportation Center) – 1001 Jones Street (9th and Jones streets), Fort Worth 76102
• Richland Hills Station – 7225 Burns Street, Richland Hills 76118
• Bell Station – 3232 Bell Spur Drive, Hurst 76053
• CentrePort/DFW Airport Station – 14470 Statler Rd. (east of Trinity Boulevard; exit off Highway 360), Fort Worth 76155
• West Irving Station – 4200 Jackson St., Irving 75061
• Downtown Irving/Heritage Crossing Station – 201 Rock Island Rd. (east of O’Connor Road), Irving 75061
• Medical/Market Center Station – 1419 Motor St. (Motor Street & Medical Market Drive), Dallas 75207
• Victory Station – American Airlines Center, 2525 Victory Ave., Dallas 75219
• Union Station – 400 S. Houston St., Dallas 75202
When purchasing your TRE passes, please make sure know your zones. Different zones require different TRE passes. Failure to get the right pass could earn you a fine.
Zone Passes allow for only West or East directions, not both.
Regional Passes allow for crossing West and East directions.
You have many pass options, but your best deals are if you are staying in Fort Worth a Single Ride Pass. If you are staying in a hotel along the TRE Rail or riding in for the day the 1 Day Pass would be best.
To Purchase A Reduced Fare: User must be ages 5 -14 (traveling with parent or guardian)
Mobile Ticketing App
GoPass – The easy way to buy passes right on your phone! Download in the app store.
State Law Change: Effective September 1, 2003 – people riding TRE trains without paying the appropriate fare will be subject to a fare evasion citation requiring them to pay a $75.00 administrative penalty.